I finished my cowl!
I like the way it looks and feels, but I will say that I made a few mistakes while making it. First, I did not cast on enough stitches. It looks nice on, but it’s a little small to get around my head. I think if I had cast on a few more stitches, and learn a more relaxed cast-off method it would have been a bit better. I also ran out of yarn. I needed to do another 6 rows of purl, but instead of getting a new hank of yarn, I opted to cast-off with what I had. I don’t think that made too much of a difference because it’s hard to tell when it’s folded and it’s plenty wide. But overall I’m really happy with it! Now on to another pair of boot toppers!